Autobahn Autoworx New & Used Corrado parts Hawley, Pennsylvania
Solo Werks S1 Coilover System - Premium Entry Level Coilover Suspension
VW (A1 MKI) - Golf Jetta 1974-1984 - Scirocco 1974-1992 - Cabriolet 1980-1993
- Front- 40-70mm (1.6’-2.8”)
- Rear- 40-70mm (1.6’-2.8”)
Features at a Glance:
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Warrants against Construction and Component Defects
- Heavy Gold Zinc Plated Housings
- Superb Corrosion Resistance, Salt Spray tested 500 Hours)
- Twin Tube Shock Design
- Gas Charged, Fixed Dampening, Independent Valves, App Specific Tuning
- High Tensile Chrome Silicon Wire Springs
- Light Weight, Less Stress, More Travel, Powdercoated
- Hardened Chrome Piston Rods
- Mirror Finished
- Elastomer Bumpstops with Dust Boot
- Micro Cell Poly, Progressive Rate, Long Life Span
- Height Adjustable Perches
- Double Lock Ring, Anodized Black Aluminum, Inc. Spanners
- 2x Front threaded coilover dampers
- 2x Front Spring + 2x helper spring
- 2x Rear threaded coilover dampers
- 2x Rear spring + 2x helper spring
- 2x Spanner wrenches
- Step by Step Installation Instructions
- 1oz. Bottle Boeshield T-9 Lubricant/Protectant
Applications / Fitments:
- All trims all motors
- VW Golf MK1 74' - 84'
- VW Jetta MK1 74' - 84'
- VW Golf Cabriolet 80'-93'
- VW Scirocco 1 & Scirocco 2 74'-92'
*All lowering ranges are approx. and will varying depending on mileage, condition, vehicle options
*Depending on the specifics on your particular wheel, wheel spacers may need to be used.
*All kits will not retain OEM Electronic Dampening Systems