Autobahn Autoworx New & Used Corrado parts Hawley, Pennsylvania
Bolt-In Roll Cage
Designed to quickly and easily transform your street car into a race legal competition car. This cage closely conforms to your car’s interior, allowing quick entry & exiting. It uses precision fit, 6 mounting point, slip-tube and bolt-in design.
This cage is approved by SCCA and NASA for open road racing and drifting events. The best fitting pre-fab cage you can buy.
- SCCA & NASA legal for club racing.
- Top of the line in fit and construction.
- All cages are made to order, allowing for tube size and type to be selected.
- Diagonal cross brace and horizontal brace are a permanent weld-in design.
- Fitting and welding is required to mount the door bars in place for this kit.
Please Visit www.Autopowerindustries.com and make sure you vehicle is listed on their application list
INCLUDE VECHICLE YEAR MAKE MODEL SUBMODEL IN NOTES
FREIGHT INCLUDE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IN NOTES
ALL ROLL CAGES ARE SHIPPED FREIGHT WITH PAYMENT DUE UPON DELIVERY $163-$220 48 STATE
PAINT FINISH Most steel products are sprayed with an industrial grade gloss black cover coat for rust protection. EXPECT some paint damage during shipping. You may want to refinish products before final installation. You must check fitment and drill all holes before you have the roll bar re painted, powder coated or any other finish added to the product. AUTOPOWER is not responsible for any cost of aftermarket coatings. There is no paint finish guarantee.